15 June 2005

Cards::Conclusion

Following an advice on blog comments from Karl, changed the figures from serif to sans serif to match the font.

The package landed on OCAL (for now in incoming) - note to self: to be careful at the end of the month for the correct package (02) to be included in the release.

Also made a page on my website for the cards.

Conclusion?
It was an interesting experience to develop the set on the blog, with people giving feedback at every step. Benji tried something similar with the Tribal font, but I guess my cards had more "eye candy" and as a consequence the feedback was greater.

2 comments:

  1. I think you just have more friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the eye candy comment.
    Also Benji seemed pretty clear on what he wanted with his font and didn't seem to be actively seeking feedback as much.

    ReplyDelete