25 April 2008

Fedora stickers kit

As for the Werewolf Romanian release party we produced locally a bunch of stickers I toyed with the idea to produce something similar but still different for Sulphur (most likely we will hold an event on 18 May).

My solution was to come with a "kit", an A6 adhesive paper with as many as possible Fedora graphics crammed on it (stickers suited for various things from USB sticks to laptops or buttons):

[kit]
[PNG] [SVG]


The big advantage, as I see it, is that an ambassador (or any other Fedora enthusiast) can print them cheaply on A4 adhesive paper, cut it in 4 quarters and give them away in a "do yourself" style, where the receiver is supposed to cut itself the individual pieces:
[kit]
[PNG] [SVG]


We have not printed anything yet, used the slippage of the release date as the perfect excuse to delay the work :p - so tings may change until 13/18 May.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Nicu! It think it would be nice to have this somewhere in the marketing section of the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it's a post in english I'll also ask in english: where can one print a decent quality vinyl sticker in Bucharest?
    I'd like to print my own linux stickers to replace the already removed Vista ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Horia: I wish I knew where we can print... we want to make some for the F9 release party.
    I talked once with someone who print such stickers for the company I work for, but they accept only large amounts, something like at least 200 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @christoph: sure, they are on the wiki in the MarketingCollateral section

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work !!!
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those! I have a sticker fetish! LOL

    If you have any you would like to share with me or trade, would love it! hit me on email or twitter @spoiledmom

    Those are really awesome. If you have a moment, I would like to pick your brain if you don't mind. (email me).

    chrissy@spoiledmom

    ReplyDelete