07 September 2008

Lesson learned about Tux

While my photos from Day 2 are uploading, here is a lesson I learnet at FUDCon in Brno: Tux is a real babe magnet and I have photos to prove it:

Tux as a babe magnet


To be honest, the girls in those photos are somewhat half-geek (one is the girlfriend of a geek and another the sister of another one) but I swear (sorry, no photos about that), last night in the tram when returning from the social event. a couple of completely stranger, non-geek, girls were totally checking-out the Tux hanging on my backpack.

(the photos are still uploading, everyone's online in the room...)

3 comments:

  1. Novell were giving away cuddly "geekos" at LUG Radio Live, and someone on the train was intrigued about it.

    I told them about Linux, gave them an OpenSuse DVD and gave them the toy :) (I don't use OpenSuse anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a 60cm big tux with me, but had an impression it only attracted gentlemen. I wonder if my tux is the opposite gender than yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lkundrak: I think your problem wasn't the size, which does not matter, it is all about how you use it :D

    ReplyDelete