27 June 2009

FUDCon day 1 + FUDPub

I am moody at times, like yesterday, when I was tired a bit, frustrated a bit, so got pretty demotivated and took a smaller than usual amount of photos (and maybe not that great). But they are still quite a few.

This morning I am somewhat more optimistic: not enough for a big blog post with a story wrapped around the photos, but enough for a large photo dump. So here was the first FUDCon day seen trough my lenses (again, there are more on my photostream:

FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1 FUDCon day1


The FUDCon day ended with a big group photo but it continued late into the night with FUDPub, the social event consisting of beers, fancy drinks and free pizzas (BTW, does anyone liked the seafood pizza? it was like everybody was running away from it):

FUDPub FUDPub FUDPub FUDPub FUDPub FUDPub FUDPub

No comments:

Post a Comment