30 August 2011

Seaside wallpapers

For the last few days I was away, at a photography workshop (some posts are up on my other blog, some will come later), a trip that slowed my progress with the Wikipedia photography contest, but I am back and working.

So a trip to the sea side, of course I took a lot of pictures and from some (which are safe for work) I had to make some wallpapers, all freely licensed:

wallpaper

wallpaper

wallpaper

wallpaper

And not only beaches, but also sunrise on the beach (enough with the sunsets OK?):
wallpaper

wallpaper

The way back home was also a good opportunity:
wallpaper

wallpaper

wallpaper

Enjoy!

PS: maybe one day will make some NSFW wallpapers from the same set of photos, but those won't appear here.

4 comments:

  1. de ce nu ai scos sticlele din a doua fotografie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. am scos o cutie de bere uriasa din prim-plan... poate le scot si pe restul daca am timp miine

    ReplyDelete