22 October 2008

People shoot people

Earlier today, talking with Kushal in #fedora-art about photography he said a phrase which rang a bell in my head "I shoot people" and made me to try a few T-shirt designs on that theme (follow the links for the SVG sources and a large view):



Now, as always, I am undecided, can't say which is my one choice, the "I shoot people" design (in two variants) or the "cameras don't shoot people, people shoot people" design. Opinions? Until now the feedback I received for the first design is 50-50.

I made the sources available so anyone cam make his own, with his own modifications (for example I plan to add my website URL or my own), at whatever price or quality he want. But for the lazy ones, I put together a small shop at Cafepress (I won't use that for myself, is not an option due to its shipping prices).

3 comments:

  1. Great irony! There is so much to read in to the combination of "I shoot people" and a camera icon. Everywhere in the world has been marred by gun violence, and many people have been touched by the simple effect of photographing real people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. A suggestion: How about "I shoot people" on the front and a camera on the back? That should be interesting to people seeing the front side first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the T-shirts to have drawings only on the front side but the SVG should be useful for any variation

    ReplyDelete