27 March 2009

Daylight Savings Time

As long as I remember, I always hated the Daylight Savings Time in the spring, the move to the Summer Time when suddenly in a week-end you start waking-up one hour earlier in the morning and it takes at least a month for your body to get accustomed with the change.

But this year is different, for the first time I look forward to the change this week-end. Why? In the Summer Time it is till light outside when I leave the office so I can take photos in my way home. Enough with the winter when I could do photography only on Saturdays and Sundays! Now getting good stuff to shoot is a different matter...

2 comments:

  1. And before work or after work are the best hours for shooting. Shooting at lunch is crap.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evil Greg: and working on a full time job is really hard to wake up to early in the morning, leaving for the evening the large part of the action.

    ReplyDelete