20 April 2012

Tandoori Chicken for F18

I weighted the alternatives in the F18 name voting and while some are just silly, I stopped on two:

  • Tandoori Chicken because we need to accept cultural diversity and have people from other parts of the world play;
  • Spherical Cow because I think it was ridiculous some people were offended by beef in Beefy Miracle and we should ridicule the ridiculous.
After I measured a while, I made my mind and voted for Tandoori Chicken (this was not an Indian influence, I never had this dish).
tandoori chicken
Image courtesy of Wikipedia, CC-BY-SA license

Update: I also voted YES to the keep the release names poll.

1 comment:

  1. You know, me being a maths/physics lover could not resist to vote for spherical cow (it's a shame it isn't spherical chicken though), with all the rest far behind :-D Btw. the image looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete