09 June 2008

Zombies? Bring it on...

Can I resist playing the running meme on Planet Fedora? Of course not, and of course I temporarily changed my hackergotchi to fit it.

You are in a mall when zombies attack. You have:

  1. One weapon
  2. One song blasting on the speakers
  3. One famous person to fight along side you.

  1. Emerald Sword - see next item for additional info
  2. Emerald Sword - while I could go for many other (and maybe better) choices from a Rhapsody of Fire compilation, I will go with Emerald Sword to give the needed background info for the previous item
  3. Aerie - the wise choice would be a cleric with the Turn Undead ability, but I have a soft spot for elvish companions, so Aerie is.

4 comments:

  1. News at 11: I am an atrocious speller!
    Thanks Malcolm, it obviously was Emerald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. image searching fedora 10 on google lead me to this place, where i found fedora comics, rhapsody appreciation, and a baldur's gate II reference... 1337

    ReplyDelete