26 June 2009

LinuxTag and LinuxNacht

It may needed to remind that the photos posted on my blog are only a thin surface, I do a lot more, from which a selection is available online, but since my photostream is quite volatile the flickr pool is a safer place for archiving (it looks like I am the only putting there photos from this FUDCon, guys and girl, do not forget about it!)

Speaking about the LinuxTag, the first thing to mention should be our ambassadors, who are doing a great work but also seem to have a good time while doing it

Fedora at LinuxTag Fedora at LinuxTag Fedora at LinuxTag Fedora at LinuxTag


Then I have to acknowledge I am not impressed by LinuxTag, in the little time spent here didn't saw something striking, it seems a bit boring. But there are a loot of FOSS projects represented there
LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag LinuxTag


Yesterday was also the day for LinuxNacht, a social event around LinuxTag, for which I was lucky to receive a discount voucher (thanks!). It was really dark in there, so the photos are not that great
LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht LinuxNacht


The next post will probably be about the fun time from yesterday: sushi, zoo and late night beers, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment