08 May 2008

Weekly Fedora Webcomic: Robots

Powering robots since 2005. 'Nuff said. Now bow to your robotic overlords.

[fedora webcomic: robots]


If you noticed the date for this comic, yes, it was made in April and the next issue is also made in April (that one was made for the release week and I had to delay it) but, I promise, after that there is a surprise waiting...

Last week experimented with translations for the webcomic, without success which drives me to one of those two conclusions: either is to complicated to use PO files and translating directly from Inkscape is simple enough, or I have to grow the webcomic and improve its quality to become translation worthy, so back to simple SVG this week.


I didn't forgot about the mysterious countdown, here is the current count:
[14]

1 comment: